[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

+3
Dr. [REDACTED]
"mothman"
Agent Zeke Greene
7 posters

Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated)

Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated) Empty Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated)

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Thu 30 Aug 2012, 13:12

[Bio : Zeke Greene was chosen as a Class D when 21 years old. Pulled off deathrow for multiple counts of murder due to 3 year career as an hired-gun/mercenary. Promoted to agent during a containment breach of scp-173 when it got into the somehow got into the D-Class dorms and was kept at bay by agent greene with a small hand mirror keeping it within it's own line of site long enough for agents to recontain scp-173. When asked how he knew that would work he simply stated that he heard stories from other surviving Class-Ds and "just called it a hunch". Mister Greene was commended for bravery and calm demeanor during the incident, after given a full phychological evaluation and physical was ask to join the foundation as an agent to witch he gladly accepted.

Bio Pre Fondation: Zeke Greene was born in [dataexpunged] Massechusetts in the year 1990. His mother owned pet store and his father was a retired mercenary. After graduating highschool he trained under his father to be a mercenary just like his father did with his father as it was the Greenes' men family business dating back countless generations. After 2 years of training at the age of 18 he join the same group of mercenaries his father did, the infamous "Dead-eye Demons". After he retired 2 years later he had solidfied his spot in history as "one of the most deadliest merc in the business", a title once held by his great great grandfather [dataexpunged]. Then, after a month of a grid, reemerged in the criminal underworld as assassin of high ranking mob bosses in witch he massed a large fortune out of until his incaceration, the money however was never found. Other nicknames included: "The Sudden-Death Shotgunner", "Designated Death Dealer", and "The Kevlar Collosus".

Psychological Profile: Personality-wise agent Greene has shown to be friendly and easy to get along with albeit a bit of, for lack of a better term (on rare occasions sometimes almost accidently) a "smartass" but still tries to be as polite as possible socially. His wise cracking attitude on the battlefield, however, seem to greatly increase but only towards the engaging forces with only a ignorable increase of said attitude with allies. Agent Greene also seems to have no remorse in killing enemy forces to the point that it almost seems to enjoy it. Ironicly when task to terminate subjects with no prior criminal convictions or violent tendencies will show absolute disgust to downright refusal to do so; When question about this he replied "I may mow down hordes of armed enemy soldiers, high ranking crime bosses, crazy cult worshippers, the undead, and horriffic beast from 343 knows where all the while spouting cheesy oneliners, when my gut says they don't deserve it then they don't deserve it! You may not trust me or my gut, you don't have to, but trust me when i say that my gut has never been wrong before. But if still going to kill them anyway leave me out of it."

Side note: To this day Agent Greene is to be exempted from termination of civilians unless he states otherwise or if there is no other choice.

Physical Appearance:

Hair - brown, short, messy, almost caesar style hair with slightly receding hairline. short messy beard same color.

Eyes: hazel sometimes mistaken as green when not in direct light.

Build: average though a little overweight

Distinguishing features: two pairs or sportsfishing shade where one while other hangs from shirt usally used as a spare. also always seen carrying an slightly aged AA-12

Class: Special agent/errand runner/level 3 security patrolman/part-time equipment tester

Unit: Beta-48 "make sure it works"

Specialty: Designated Marksman + Short Range Armed Combat + Shock Trooper

Yep thats me in a nutshell though there is some thing left out so feel free to ask me anything you need to know!

Last edited by Agent Zeke Greene on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 19:54; edited 8 times in total
    Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated) 30-91
    "mothman"

Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated) Empty Re: Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated)

Post by "mothman" Thu 30 Aug 2012, 15:55

Good to see you.Welcome to the Foundation.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Thu 30 Aug 2012, 16:01

Thank you glad to be here!
    Dr. [REDACTED]
    Dr. [REDACTED]

Post by Dr. [REDACTED] Thu 30 Aug 2012, 16:36

Agent Zeke Greene wrote:Thank you glad to be here!

*jumps from roof in near vicinity and lands on the ground unharmed* *extends hand* Nice to meet you. I am Dr. [REDACTED].
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:14

Dr. [REDACTED] wrote:

*jumps from roof in near vicinity and lands on the ground unharmed* *extends hand* Nice to meet you. I am Dr. [REDACTED].
    *shakes hand* nice to meet ya doc, really know how to make an entrance don't ya?
    Dr. [REDACTED]
    Dr. [REDACTED]

Post by Dr. [REDACTED] Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:16

Agent Zeke Greene wrote:
    Dr. [REDACTED] wrote:

*shakes hand* nice to meet ya doc, really know how to make an entrance don't ya?

*laughs* Yeah, I really take my parkour seriously.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Thu 30 Aug 2012, 17:24

so does any body got any questions? i'll try to be as straight forward as i can.

Post by Guest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:37

Agent Zeke Greene wrote:so does any body got any questions? i'll try to be as straight forward as i can.
    When are you going to stop eating your wife?

Last edited by Dr. Vang on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dear god this gray-on-white typing is annoying)
    Dr. [REDACTED]
    Dr. [REDACTED]

Post by Dr. [REDACTED] Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:10

Dr. Vang wrote:
    Agent Zeke Greene wrote:so does any body got any questions? i'll try to be as straight forward as i can.

OOC: (If you want to see your writing, click on the little button above the writing box that looks like an A with a bigger A beside it. EX a/A
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 31 Aug 2012, 13:58

Dr. [REDACTED] wrote:
    Dr. Vang wrote:

OOC: (If you want to see your writing, click on the little button above the writing box that looks like an A with a bigger A beside it. EX a/A
    OOC: (thanks for the advice but the only button that looks similar to what you discribed only seems to change the font size and i still cant see it. course it aint much of a prob.) IC: Dr. Vang I was never married.
    Codename: Cadaver
    Codename: Cadaver
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Codename: Cadaver Fri 31 Aug 2012, 17:20

A marksman huh? I've noticed we really don't have any pre-trained marksman aside from mothman, the Doc, and Kyle. Nice to meet you Mr. Greene, call me Cadaver. Third in command of the research team here. (reaches out to shake with my robot hand)
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Fri 31 Aug 2012, 17:44

Codename: Cadaver wrote:A marksman huh? I've noticed we really don't have any pre-trained marksman aside from mothman, the Doc, and Kyle. Nice to meet you Mr. Greene, call me Cadaver. Third in command of the research team here. (reaches out to shake with my robot hand)
    Very nice to meet yea doc. *firmly shakes hand* Iwas mostly taught by my farther and a little self taught to, that only when i have to keep a distances, when tha ain't a issue i have no problem strapping on some heavy armor and givin' some enemy punk or rampaging monster the ol' curt cobain treatment! *slaps you on the back*and don't worry bout a thing buddy i'll have your back when ever ya need it *hardy laugh*
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Agent Zeke Greene (Reupdated) Empty Who I Was and Who I Came to Be

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 11 Sep 2012, 08:13

Here's my story and i'm sticking to it. I come from a long line of great soldiers of fortune streaching as far back as medevil times, some of them where even hailed as semi-self taught prodigies in the ways of unconventional warfare, a practice of my family that has been passed down countless generations right down to me and every other man in the greene family to this very day.

As for my military career, when it came down to it, was nothing to laugh at. The people served with were one of the meanest, nastiest, yet most kind hearted mercenaries that ever walked upon a battlefield. We mostly worked for the poor and desperate, and we did it for very little or even nothing at all if the cause was great enough. We usally scraped what we could from the heartless bastards we were fighting. We may have been an underpaid, undermanned, ill equipped, group of misfits, but we were good at what we did and what we did was fight for the people who needed freedom. They praised us as saints, while others mainly those in power feared us saw us as anarchistic rebels. There were 25 of us in total the top five being the leaders (me being #3 1 spot higher then my dad held before he retired).

After 2 years I left the group. I didn't really want to but It just didn't feel the same anymore. So, I packed up my things and said goodbye to the people I considered like a second family and headed back state-side. I spent a month in an old log cabin up in the rocky mountains my family owned. Then unexpectantly someone came knocking at my door, and i knew then, that i would have to raise my gun once again. Ofcourse you probably had enoungh of me rambling bout my life's story, so I'll save the rest for some other time.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:24

It is good to have you aboard the team even if it is only temporary.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:46

well it ain't exactly "temporary " per say it more like i'm with you guys certain days out of the week.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:49

Still, you do realize at this point you are the only MTF Beta-48 who can test at this time right?
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 11 Sep 2012, 10:57

*dumbfounded*UUUUUUUHHHHH WHUT? WHY... HOW... WHEN... HUH?
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:00

I have the test with 690 going on, so the other two are watching me like a hawk, as to when I don't lnow.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:24

Well i'm only workin with you guys on thursdays and fridays and only owith testing equipment (experimental and not so expirimental) and usally if an scp is involvled it's usally a minor involvement some of the times. at least thats what they brieffed me on when i joined.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:31

That's probably right, they don't brief us on stuff like this seeing as the entire permanent task force is under consideration for SCP status.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:34

really i had no idea
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:42

Yeah because of my fast healing discovered before I joined, and Misty's... sensitivity to memetic SCPs and brain damage they're keeping a close eye on Whitney to see if she "develops" any anomalous traits and the second she does we get labeled -01, -02, and -03 of SCP-████

Last edited by Zorua on Tue 11 Sep 2012, 13:15; edited 1 time in total
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:52

let's hope that doesn't happen hate to lose you guys just because your "a little different from everyone else" *air quotes*
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:56

Yeah we'd hate to have that happen too.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 22 Sep 2012, 09:24

so mothman how does "one of the most deadliest mercs in the business" stack up to "one of the worlds most dagerous people"? if you don't mind me asking?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 14:35