[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

OOC: Announcement / Disclaimer

[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
    [Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7]
    Admin
    Admin

OOC: Announcement / Disclaimer Empty OOC: Announcement / Disclaimer

Post by [Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7] Mon 17 Dec 2012, 18:56

Okay, so I'm not the most active person on this forum ironically.
    And while I'm away, apparently there are misunderstandings.

So, to alleviate any further conflict, I am writing a disclaimer.

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH OR RELATED TO THE SCP WIKI, EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PERSONAL CHARACTER, AND CREATIVE STORYLINE.

I don't know if any of my members here have been claiming things that belong to the wiki without permission, but that's gotta stop. It looks bad on this forum, and it looks bad on me.
    As the leader, I have to make sure my watchers don't start a rift between this FAN community, and the real SCP wiki.
    For the record, I never claimed to own anything SCP related, or to be the writer of any of the files. So, for whoever is out there saying that I did, or not, whatever; I would like to politely ask you to stop. Because you're giving my SCP fan series a bad rep.
    (inb4 "BUT YOU NEVER CALL IT A FANSERIES". Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay in character? Goodness. Loosen up. This isn't the declaration of independence, it's a website about fictional creatures.)

Believe it or not, I make these videos for you guys.
    So if you appreciate them, then please be respectful of the original Wiki.

They will appreciate, as will I.
    AlphaCharlieEcho
    AlphaCharlieEcho

OOC: Announcement / Disclaimer Empty Re: OOC: Announcement / Disclaimer

Post by AlphaCharlieEcho Tue 18 Dec 2012, 10:32

As far as I know there have been no posts stating that so it must be from another site
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Tue 18 Dec 2012, 14:57

[Angel][Kappa42][Lucky7] wrote:Okay, so I'm not the most active person on this forum ironically.
    And while I'm away, apparently there are misunderstandings.

So, to alleviate any further conflict, I am writing a disclaimer.

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH OR RELATED TO THE SCP WIKI, EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PERSONAL CHARACTER, AND CREATIVE STORYLINE.

I don't know if any of my members here have been claiming things that belong to the wiki without permission, but that's gotta stop. It looks bad on this forum, and it looks bad on me.
    As the leader, I have to make sure my watchers don't start a rift between this FAN community, and the real SCP wiki.
    For the record, I never claimed to own anything SCP related, or to be the writer of any of the files. So, for whoever is out there saying that I did, or not, whatever; I would like to politely ask you to stop. Because you're giving my SCP fan series a bad rep.
    (inb4 "BUT YOU NEVER CALL IT A FANSERIES". Do you have any idea how hard it is to stay in character? Goodness. Loosen up. This isn't the declaration of independence, it's a website about fictional creatures.)

Believe it or not, I make these videos for you guys.
    So if you appreciate them, then please be respectful of the original Wiki.

They will appreciate, as will I.
    That should be enough...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 03:55