[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B

Nekowing
    Nekowing

Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B Empty Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B

Post by Nekowing Sat 12 Jan 2013, 09:34

Hello, This is Agent Neko. I was looking at some audio logs I had saved on my laptop. I found this. This was our second mission and we completely screwed up. If only to be agile also meant to be fast…
    [Audio Log of SCP-096 Capture]
    (20:25)
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: We have visual of SCP-096.
    Agent Spitfire, Zulu 9-B: Feel free to engage the SCP. Remember, we are not to harm the SCP unless situation calls for it.
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: Agreed.
    (20:34)
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: The subject seems to be… Sitting?
    Agent Neko, Zulu 9-B: Make sure it keeps this state. This would make it much easier for handling. Our group will arrive for pick up at 20:50 hours.
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: All right, we will be waiting then.
    (20:45)
    Dr. ██████, Zulu 9-B: Captain █████████, what is the status of SCP-096
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: Still sitting (loud screech heard) WHAT THE ███
    Agent Bulk, Zulu 9-B: STEP ON IT! SUBJECT MAY HAVE TURNED HOSTILE.
    Agent Spitfire, Zulu9-B: The Helicopter can only go so fast.
    Agent Bulk, Zulu9-B: Might as well be running with how fast this piece of junk is going.
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: SCP-096 HAS BECOME HOSTILE! (Gunfire) Good lord, GIVE ME THE AT-4 HEDT LAUNCHER!
    Agent Spitfire, Zulu9-B: Please at least leave some of it to be examined. This is a retrieval mission after all. Use of an anti-tank gun will cause extensive damage to the SCP.
    Agent Neko, Zulu 9-B: Spit, can this thing go any faster?
    Agent Spitfire, Zulu9-B: Negative. In fact, estimated arrival is now 20:57. Sorry commander.
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: HALF OF MY SQUAD IS GONE! GET HERE AS FAST AS YOU ██████ can!
    (Zulu 9-B arrived at 20:55)
    Agent Bulk, Zulu 9-B: ████, Where is the SCP?
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: It ran off “Back Up unit” (Capt. █████████, Shoves Bulk.)
    Agent Spitfire, Zulu9-B: Ran off? What do you mean?
    Capt. █████████, Zulu 9-A: Don't look at its face.
    Agent Neko, Zulu 9-B: Bulk, you’re with me, come on.
    [End of Recorded conversation]
    After that, Bulk and I were able to pin it down and bag it. I'm not sure if it would be considered a success because of the state of SCP-096 and the causalities, but we were able to retrieve it. And that's what Spit thought to classify this as.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B Empty Re: Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 12 Jan 2013, 09:48

So I'm guessing that Zulu 9-A was the normal guy/cannon fodder/handler mook filled half of the half of the force.
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B Empty Re: Audio Log: SCP-096 capture. Accomplished by Zulu 9-B

Post by Nekowing Sat 12 Jan 2013, 09:53

Agent Zeke Greene wrote:So I'm guessing that Zulu 9-A was the normal guy/cannon fodder/handler mook filled half of the half of the force.
    No, definitely not. She was different. She was the lone survivor when my group came to retrieve SCP-096.
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:02

Consider yourself fortunate... SCP-096 is one of the most dangerous keter classed subjects ever encountered...
    Our boss... Angel, lost many of her comrades to that thing...
    I almost had a close up experience with that creature while it was in temporary storage, being prepared for transfer... The facility was hit with a huge EMP emmited from a some large explosion which emmited tons of plasma... I was just roaming the facility when the event occured...
    I had to manually lock SCP-096 in its storage chamber until power was regained...
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:08

"Oblivion" wrote:Consider yourself fortunate... SCP-096 is one of the most dangerous keter classed subjects ever encountered...
    I almost had a close up experience with that creature while it was in temporary storage, being prepared for transfer... The facility was hit with a huge EMP emmited from a some large explosion which emmited tons of plasma... I was just roaming the facility when the event occured...
    I had to manually lock SCP-096 in its storage chamber until power was regained...
    Manually? How did you get the thing to follow you? When we bagged it, the only one able to move it was Agent Bulk, and even he had trouble.
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:20

excluding her
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Sat 12 Jan 2013, 10:53

NekoWing wrote:
    "Oblivion" wrote:Consider yourself fortunate... SCP-096 is one of the most dangerous keter classed subjects ever encountered...
    Manually? How did you get the thing to follow you? When we bagged it, the only one able to move it was Agent Bulk, and even he had trouble.
    It never saw me... I just used my surroundings and resources... I'm used to dealing with dangerous humanoids...
    I waited for the right moment to lock it up in a large metal crate and stop moving... I locked it inside as swiftly as I could without provoking it...
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 12 Jan 2013, 11:04

then there's the screaming doesn't get any worse then the screaming unless if it's 23's barking or the noise that came from 216 geez talk bout a headache!
    AlphaCharlieEcho
    AlphaCharlieEcho

Post by AlphaCharlieEcho Sat 12 Jan 2013, 15:35

Wait what about me?
    Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:55

AlphaCharlieEcho wrote:

Wait what about me?
    more of a migraine then a headache... oh you mean the whole "i'm a 15 year old keter boy" shtick, honestly you are not really that keterish more of a euclid but definetly not safe, then thats only because of you personality.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 01:48