[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

5 posters

Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary

Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary  Empty Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 13:28

i am sorry but Dr saint clair wont be in for the weekend if you would like to send a messeage please let me know

Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary  Empty Re: Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:35

Flashes in offices sits on desk Looks at picture of his familly I start crying*
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary  Empty Re: Dr. Aimus Saintclair officie and hangar * make an appointment or ask my secretary

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:38

Hey, what's wrong? *He walks in with his hands shoved in his pockets*

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:40

NekoWing wrote:Hey, what's wrong? *He walks in with his hands shoved in his pockets*
    * notices neko * hello sorry just remembering memories
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:43

Doesn't sound like good ones... *He sits on a table* You okay? Want to talk about it?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:47

NekoWing wrote:Doesn't sound like good ones... *He sits on a table* You okay? Want to talk about it?
    my wife it was our anniversari in a couple of weeks ,you know something I haven't spoken to my daughter in months or visited my wife's grave
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:51

I... Don't really have any family left so... I wouldn't know about the daughter thing... Why don't you call her?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:53

NekoWing wrote:I... Don't really have any family left so... I wouldn't know about the daughter thing... Why don't you call her?
    I want her to forget about me the father that became silent with grief I do talk to her it is just I don't want to hurt her
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:55

She'll end up worse if you don't talk to her you know... People don't turn out well if they think they're alone... How old is she?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:56

NekoWing wrote:She'll end up worse if you don't talk to her you know... People don't turn out well if they think they're alone... How old is she?
    .19 * starts calming down*
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:58

*Looks at him calming down, he considers wether to ask him the next question* How long... Has she been alone?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:10

NekoWing wrote:*Looks at him calming down, he considers wether to ask him the next question* How long... Has she been alone?
    since she started college do about 1 year ago
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:12

*He looks down* I see... Just make contact with her... I could encrypt it if you want...

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:54

NekoWing wrote:*He looks down* I see... Just make contact with her... I could encrypt it if you want...
    my friend charity is for the one who needs it not deserves *stands up* all right kiddo make it happen *joyfull tone*
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 11:01

*He leaves, coming back with more than 7 mobile phones connected by several wires* Alright... The phone number will cycle from one of each of these... It'll last for less than 5 minutes though... *He passes him one* Dial...

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 11:36

NekoWing wrote:*He leaves, coming back with more than 7 mobile phones connected by several wires* Alright... The phone number will cycle from one of each of these... It'll last for less than 5 minutes though... *He passes him one* Dial...
    may I ask some thing
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 11:44

Dr.Aimus saintclair wrote:
    NekoWing wrote:*He leaves, coming back with more than 7 mobile phones connected by several wires* Alright... The phone number will cycle from one of each of these... It'll last for less than 5 minutes though... *He passes him one* Dial...
    may I ask some thing
    Hm? What is it?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 11:48

NekoWing wrote:
    may I ask some thing
    Hm? What is it?
    why help me ?
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 11:50

Why not help you? *He gives a friendly smile* When was it a crime just to do something nice?

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:01

NekoWing wrote:Why not help you? *He gives a friendly smile* When was it a crime just to do something nice?
    it is just this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done to me in here
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:03

NekoWing wrote:Why not help you? *He gives a friendly smile* When was it a crime just to do something nice?
    And the trip to J.P wasn't enough? *Chuckles* *Fixes up the wires more* Any time you're ready...

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 14:04

NekoWing wrote:
    And the trip to J.P wasn't enough? *Chuckles* *Fixes up the wires more* Any time you're ready...
    Dials phone number and waits*Hello who is this
    hi pumpkin How are you
    Dad (surprised).. It's been a long time
    I know. But I can't be talking to you I don't have much time but I am sorry
    It is all forgiven at leat you got to say hi
    I miss you so much
    I miss you*phone blleps out*

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 23:39

Thank you so much neko *stands up * there is something I have to do *walk out the.door
    Nekowing
    Nekowing

Post by Nekowing Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:33

*He looks down as he leaves* No problem... Least I could do...

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:35

NekoWing wrote:*He looks down as he leaves* No problem... Least I could do...
    cheer up fellla you still got a lot of potential

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 08:17