[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Dr. Aoki

Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Dr. Aoki Empty Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:41

Name: Dr. Chiyu ████ Aoki
    Operator’s Tag/Codename:  “Cure”
    Clearance Level: Level 2
    Occupation: Incoming member of medical department. Personnel is a General Practitioner of medical sciences. Also doubles as a field medic when missions call for it.
    Equipment:  Equipment greatly varies between situation and situation of treatment. However, standard all around medical kits are best recommended. Personnel also has training in light arms such as handguns.
    Physical Appearance:
    Hair: Chestnut hair that stops around her upper back.
    Eyes: Hazel eyes.
    Build: Thin build. She is 5’ 5’’ tall and weighs 138 pounds.
    Distinguishing features:
    Class: Medical Staff
    Bio: Dr. Aoki was born and raised in Oregon. She attended home schooling at a young age, then actually joined a high school at the age of 14. She was shunned by the entirety of her grade for her parents actually teaching her ahead of her grade. She excelled in sciences and math, however being moderate in all other subjects. After completing her studies in high school, she took 4 years in college to get a bachelor’s degree in Biology.
    She then took the Medical college admission test (MCAT) to attend Corban University for four years to study further in medicine. She struggled halfway through her second year, but then crammed as well as prepped for the United States Medical Licensing Examination. She was able to get her grades to speed, as well as gained an advantage to her colleagues training for the USMLEs. After acing Steps one and two of this test, she applied for residency in Salem Hospital. She stayed for five years and after completing residency, she left and joined the US army for three years to become a field medic.
    During her service in the army, she was involved in incident ████-██, where SCP-651 infected several soldiers. While dealing with the soldiers, she was taken by the SCP foundation before she could be infected. Following this event, Aoki's service and qualifications would be enough to justify her a spot on the medical staff.
    Dr. Aoki 4hwxJepl
    Dr. Aoki 4nUn5No
    (OOC: Critique as you please. I'm not used to all the changes)

Last edited by Dr. Aoki on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 21:23; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying language and adding a first name)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Dr. Aoki Empty Re: Dr. Aoki

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:35

(OOC)(It's pretty good, but the age thing is a tad worrying. I think, with the early graduation, you could pass off a new 33 year old doctor, but it seems like she pretty much spent all her childhood studying to become a doctor and has, like, no life. If that's what your going for, awesome! One other thing is, her weight. 118 is pretty frickin thin, in my mind, but that's not a necessary change. If this is the character you are going for, I'm in.)
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:51

(OOC: Alright. I see where you're coming from. My character was sort of groomed to be a Doctor at a young age. If you asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, she wouldn't say princess or queen or president, She'd say doctor. That's what I was going for. Also, how much should I add to her. She is supposed to be thin. The average weight for a woman that age though is 164 so I see where I went wrong. How's 138?)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:57

(OOC remind me to call everyone who thinks a doctor can be young Doogie Howser)
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 29 Aug 2013, 12:58

Mozy wrote:(OOC remind me to call everyone who thinks a doctor can be young Doogie Howser)
    (OOC: The reference kinda flew past my head. But Doctors can be that young if they graduate early. She got a general practitioner's then stayed for residency for 5 years, allowing her to be able to operate. She also went to college.)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:06

(For the weight thing, that sounds healthy enough. I just don't want your character to pass out due to lack of blood sugar. The age thing, if you want her to have army medic experience, I think you should bump her up to 38. 33 is passable for a new-new doctor, but she would have to have done something out of characterly amazing (tone wise) to get the job. If she's a nurse, working for her doctorates and is an intern for the Foundation, that would be pretty awesome too Wink )
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:10

(OOC: 17+4+4+5
    +3 for being a field medic.
    I’ll try to add something for reason to add her to the foundation. Any suggestions?)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:18

(What you have, the clock work virus outbreak, is more than enough. I can see what you are getting at with the age, and it makes sense, it was just border line between acceptable and too young. Your passion for this character is impressive and I think you can and will make it work. I'll vouch for you against Mozy and any other mods if I have too, but I find this acceptable. :3 )
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:21

(OOC: Alright. I just though 217 was used to much and wanted to use something more obscure or original ^.^'.)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:23

(Just re read SCP-651. I am derp. xD )
    Dr. Aoki
    Dr. Aoki

Post by Dr. Aoki Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:31

(XD. Um... so am I approved?)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:44

(I'm asking the other mods now. Give us a moment please.)
    The Director
    The Director

Post by The Director Thu 29 Aug 2013, 18:59

(Honestly, I'm completely ok with this character once you meet a good portion of Lola's specifications. Also, I apologize for Mozy's off-handed comment. That's very unprofessional and I'm sorry about that. Once you modify your profile a bit, I'd be happy to give it the green light)
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:09

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content