[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

The Director

The Director
    The Director

The Director Empty The Director

Post by The Director Thu 29 Aug 2013, 19:33

Name: Alex
    Alias: The Director
    Group: Are We Cool Yet?
    Occupation: Bringing life to the various forms of film and theater
    Job Description: see occupation

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'9"
    Body Build: Slightly chubby
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown

Bio: I am the great Director! My name? It is unimportant at this moment, and every moment after this. All you need to know is that I am a god of films and play, a king of script and actors, a marvel of the true forms of visual story telling. For those of you reading this, it is obvious that you have had to see my work before. Among my titles are ████████████, ██████ , and the retelling of Scorsese's beautiful ██████ ███████████. Of course, this also means that my films have been less than I would hope... This troubles me, and I see that I must re-double my efforts.

You see, my line of films is made to make the audience feel... Some of you cannot truly 'feel' anymore, and thus my purpose is clear. My purpose, a purpose that you will see soon. Very soon.

Known anomalous objects in possession: Typewriter/ Ink
    Effects on anomalous objects: When the ink of the typewriter hits paper, in the form of short hand, any civilians, personnel, etc... marked as 'actors' in said play/film will feel memetic effect similar to basic reprogramming (mind control). The only known ways to break this effect is to either A) have the play/film end [this will allow additional memetic effects to take hold, however], or B)destroy the aforementioned scrip [through normal means of destroying paper ie. water, shredding, burning, etc...]
    AWCY?
    AWCY?

The Director Empty Re: The Director

Post by AWCY? Thu 29 Aug 2013, 20:02

you are accepted welcome department head director

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 03:38