[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Agent Zeren Eternus

TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Agent Zeren Eternus Empty Agent Zeren Eternus

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Thu 19 Dec 2013, 01:08

Name: Zeren Eternus (Commonly called by his last name, though people brave enough to voice their dislike for him call him 'Extermis')
    Clearance Level: Level 4 Personnel
    Occupation: C.E.O. of the Eternus Corporation (One of the Foundations many public fronts)
    Job Description: Uses ties to the Foundation and wealth to constantly experiment on S.C.P.'s and use them - not only to further the Technology of the world, but also to discover more about the S.C.P.'s and how to defend against them. He often works closely with his researchers - having a major in genetics. He works as both a Doctor and a Field Researcher within Special Task Force O-23 (aka "The Kitchen Sink").

Physical Characteristics

Age: While he is actually 36,  he is prone to experimenting on himself to save the time of finding willing subjects and appears to be physically 22 or 23 years old.
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6 ft 2 inches
    Bodybuild: Fairly strong, but skinny. Prefers to avoid heavy lifting and work with the exception of lab work and active missions.
    Eyes: A piercing, icy blue color. People often become uncomfortable under his gaze, saying that it feels like he's 'peering into their soul'.  
    Hair: Jet black, chin length.

Bio: Zeren Eternus knew about the foundation from a young age. As the children of the Eternus Corporation's founders (even then, the Corporation was a front to the Foundation) his curiosity made things extremely hard for his parents (both SCP Researchers in charge of the Eternus Corporation). He became a security risk as a teenager when he was able to hack his parents computer and learned about the foundation. Some of the foundation wanted to use memory erasing drugs on him, others just to eliminate him. His parents however saw this as an opportunity. They convinced one of the 05's to let them train him from a young age. To attempt to lead him into the foundation. Zeren agreed to keep the foundation a secret, and clearly was interested in joining. At the age of 25, Zeren was well into school (Doing some research for the foundation at the company) when his parents were both killed in an experiment and through their will control of the Eternus Corporation was given to him. At first, the Foundation considered him a figurehead CEO, but as he finished school they began to respect his knowledge - not only in his learned field, but overcoming every obstacle they placed before him. He's been on many capture missions. The mortality rates of his missions can be unfortunately high, but his success rate is also unusually high causing his superiors to overlook the first fact and even praise him. While he still acts as the Eternus Corporation leader (Behind the scenes, as well as in the publics view) he is often called to separate Foundations sites as a consultant.
    While Zeren Eternus is respected as a genius by the Foundation, he is also considered sadistic. People hate working under him, especially in the field where they can easily die. He tends to use people under his command as pawns, caring more for the outcome than the person. With him at the helm of the Eternus Corporation, the Corporation as it's own entity has been steadily gaining power. While many consider this a good thing, the few of those who have survived in the field through Zeren's dangerous commands and seen his calculating and sadistic mind believe that he is actually playing the foundation. They say that, angry over his parents death, Zeren is milking the foundation for everything it can give him. Taking the wealth and power until he can betray them all. Those who say this are considered 'over cautious' and the naysayers all agree that even if the Eternus Corporation was to turn against the Foundation, they would never succeed. They'd be destroyed and the public would never even know. Zeren does have one thing going for him though - He's never lost a game of chess.

Interview Log - 74

Interviewee: Zeren Eternus

Interviewer: Dr. [REDACTED]

Notes: Eternus was sent in command of a small group to verify rumors of an unknown SCP along the border to Mexico. He returned alone, all others sent with him deceased.

[Begin log]

Dr. [REDACTED]: Please identify yourself.

Eternus: *chuckles* You know who I am.

Dr. [REDACTED]: Humor me, for the record. Let's conduct this interview correctly.

Eternus: *Sighs deeply* I am Zeren Eternus.

Dr. [REDACTED]: You went to the border-.

Eternus: With five complete morons, looking for some mythical monster. 'El Chupacabra' I believe it was called.

Dr. [REDACTED]: Don't you respect the dead Mr. Eternus?

Eternus: Not them.

Dr. [REDACTED]: Why not? What happened down there.

Eternus: Not the Chupacabra, that's for sure. And not my job. It was a god forsaken man killing people as they crossed the border. Go figure.

Dr. [REDACTED]: And he killed the others?

Eternus: Hell no. The others killed the others. The followed him into the desert. Do you know how dangerous it is down there? I swear, into the desert to chase after a man. I guess they were feeling a little self righteous, the fools. He killed two of them before I put a bullet in his head. Another of my men got stung by a scorpion on the way back, and instead of leaving his half dead *** there like we should've, the last two morons insisted we carry him back. The heat and the lack of water did them in. That leaves me.

Dr. [REDACTED]: And you survived because?

Eternus: Careful rationing of my water, and not stopping when the other two idiots collapsed.

Dr. [REDACTED]: How cold.

Eternus: I'm only leading with example.

Dr. [REDACTED]: ...What?

Eternus: *Smiles wickedly* It's like they say. If a King does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow...

Following the interview, Zeren Eternus was proven correct, the bodies were found and Eternus was allowed to continue his work. Funny enough, the gun that the killer was used was the same kind as Eternus'...

Last edited by Zeren Eternus on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 01:41; edited 1 time in total
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Agent Zeren Eternus Empty Re: Agent Zeren Eternus

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Thu 19 Dec 2013, 01:10

I hope this is okay. I read the rules and tried to stick to them, though this character is a bit different in the fanfiction i'm writing and I had to change some things to follow the rules. This is also my first time RPing XD looking forward to it!
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:32

Zeren Eternus

Agent Zeren Eternus Img_0712

Agent Zeren Eternus Img_0713

sorry, camera pics. a little fuzzy Xp.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 19 Dec 2013, 19:37

I can't even deal with this.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Thu 19 Dec 2013, 21:02

Is that a no? I'm sorry, I really did try. I have other characters in mind if this doesn't work, just wanted to try. If you could tell me what's wrong it would be great. I'm used to fanfictions, so I wasn't sure what would fit and what wouldn't, even after reading the pages about rules for the characters. I'm really sorry if I wasted your time in any way.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 19 Dec 2013, 21:15

sorry if that seemed rude, I'll draft up a private message and help you through there.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Thu 19 Dec 2013, 22:04

k, thanks
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 13:22

Do you have skype?
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 13:23

Just answer yes or no dependent on the answer more may come from private messages.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Fri 20 Dec 2013, 13:53

yeah. I dont talk on it that often though. just the typing.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Fri 20 Dec 2013, 13:56

I've actually pretty much decided to scrap this character in favor of another - but I'd still like pointers of what I did wrong so that I can make sure I don't repeat those mistakes with my new character. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:24

Quick question? The clearance levels seem more geared toward researchers than actual agents. A brand new agent, say 21, 22 years old, what kind of clearance would he have? I would've thought level 0 or 1, but the wiki says level 0 aren't even allowed contact with SCP and level 1 are only involved in maintenance. But level two is for staff involved in overseeing project, and anything above that I wouldn't expect a newcomer to have. Help? XD
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:30

Most likely an three in some cases higher but newcomer would be three.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:38

new agents are 2.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:49

Is that for field agents cause I think he might be going for that?
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:56

Not sure what he is going for it needs work. Loc your help is appreciated.
    OOC can you have Dr Loc show up at the psych ward and talk to Johnathin bevis
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 14:57

OOC Mostly to make sure he has someone to talk to
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 15:05

OOC okay man
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Fri 20 Dec 2013, 15:09

So it would probably be clearance 2 then?
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 15:10

Depends on if its a field agent or something like that.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Fri 20 Dec 2013, 15:46

would be a field agent. I just completed a tentative profile for him that will probably have to be reworked. I can post it if you'd like to take a look?
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 17:56

Sure go ahead.
    TheWriterEJYanez
    TheWriterEJYanez

Post by TheWriterEJYanez Fri 20 Dec 2013, 18:01

Name: Annul 'The *amn Cat' Amity
    Clearance Level:
    Occupation: Basically a grunt, though he already has some experience.
    Job Description: Assigned to Mobile task force 'Armed Rapid Response Task Force Xi-13 (aka "Sequere Nos" ["Follow Us"])' for his quick thinking and reflexes. Basically chosen for his street smarts, he's a close combat hit and run kind of guy.

Physical Characteristics

Age: He looks slightly young for his age (21 years old) allowing him to more easily slip into crowded gatherings to search within schools or other places teenagers would gather.
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6 ft
    Bodybuild: Tall and skinny, but not gawky. He is very quick and agile. He as almost a regal appearance to him, like a prince. Go figure.
    Eyes: The same dull grey-green color that he's dyed his hair, he wears special contacts specifically to give him the appearance of having slitted pupils, like that of his favorite animal.
    Hair: Originally black - dyed a dull grey-green color. Shoulder length, covers his right eye.

Bio: At the age of 10 was the first time Amity was noticed by an SCP personnel, though it was on the front page of a newspaper and said paper was simply tossed aside. 'Local ten year old boy murders father' read the headline. The story was about a boy named Annul Amity who had killed his father, as the elder man attempted to beat Annul's twin sister. After investigation was done by the authorities, it was decided that this had been done in a form of self defense and the twins were released into foster care. It didn't end there. Amity was constantly refusing to go to school, he was often seen conversing with known gang members. Then there was another death. He was arrested for murder on.
    It seemed that Annul had killed an innocent man. He was put on death row at the age of 19, and left there to rot for two years. Through smooth words he actually started his own in-jail gang. They were left alone, as he kept his subordinates respectful to the guards for unknown reasons.
    At the age of 21, he was scouted as a D-Class personnel and brought into the foundation. He was chosen to participate in a test with SCP 173. The results were surprising. Using the other two class D's for his own gain, Amity figured out how far 173 could move in a single blink. He then proceeded to toy with 173, purposely blinking just out of it's reach until he was removed from the session.
    Further investigation into his murder revealed that the man he killed, if found by the Foundation, would've been ranked a Euclid level SCP. Interested in Amity's skills, the Foundation had a push in their favor when his sister was kidnapped by an unknown person or persons. They now had Amity in their grasp, he was inducted into their ranks and works with them in return for information, trying to discover the location of his sister. He works day and night, barely giving himself time to sleep.

End Note: It is confirmed that Annul Amity is a pain in the a**. He is an avid trickster and is constantly attempting to irritate people to the extreme. He will stop, if asked...but don't expect to stop his smart remarks. It's just who he is...

Interview Log - 2

Interviewee: Annul Amity

Interviewer: Dr. [REDACTED]

Dr. [REDACTED]: State your name.

Amity: Keheheheh...Annul Amity...Heheh...

Dr. [REDACTED]: What's so funny?

Amity: I just thought...It would be so freaking hilarious if someone coated, say, the weight room in SCP 113!? Keheheh!

Dr. [REDACTED]: What, the Gender switcher!? No!

Amity: Hell yeah!

Dr. [REDACTED]: Amity, NO.

Amity: Keheheh, geez, I was just saying. Funny as HELL. Wasn't gonna actually do it, I mean, COME ON. Releasing an SCP? I'd be screwed!

Foundation personnel: *Barges in* Dr. [REDACTED], Dr. [REDACTED]! The weight room!

Dr. [REDACTED]: J-Jeffries, you look more...feminine...than usual...Amity...

Amity: Oh good God, I've been framed!

End Note: No evidence was found to link Annul to the incident. Regardless, he is to be kept away from any SCP that could be used for trickster purposes, including and not limited to [REDACTED].

Also, under no circumstances should he be assigned to MTB Gamma 5, good god, think of the chaos we'd have with him on public misinformation! 682 escapes, and "No that wasn't a dragon you saw sir. It was Godzilla. Yes you heard me right, run for your f***ing life!" Oh yes, that's all we need!
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Fri 20 Dec 2013, 18:22

I don't know if the D class is good but it might be ask OW or mozy on that.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Fri 20 Dec 2013, 18:26

It was going to be covered in a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 01:29