[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Welcome to ARC!

O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to ARC! Empty Welcome to ARC!

Post by O.W. Sun 26 Jan 2014, 18:39

Hello everyone, I’ve decided to introduce a new way to tell stories on Data Expunged. This new style is simply entitled, “ARC”. What ARC provides is an advanced form of roleplay for veteran members of the site and people wishing to tell a whole story. ARC has a few simple requirements:

1.Users who post in ARC must have at least one full paragraph per post. That means that the smallest number of sentences that may be used in a post is five.

2.ARCs are preplanned to some extent, they are not as freeform as the rest of the site. Once a group of users decides on their ARC, other users cannot jump into the storyline unless they have explicit permission from the users who created the ARC

3.ARC posts must use proper spelling and grammar. This means that the use of hyphens and asterisks to differentiate action from speak is NOT allowed. Users will use quotation marks to show a character is speaking. No exceptions.
    Users that fail to follow these rules can and will face Bans.

For now, we can call the introduction of ARCs a trial. Depending on how people use it will decide if I keep it around or not.

-O.W.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:57