[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

"Achieving Aspiration" D.O.S. SCP Interaction ARC #1

D.O.S.
    D.O.S.

"Achieving Aspiration" D.O.S. SCP Interaction ARC #1 Empty "Achieving Aspiration" D.O.S. SCP Interaction ARC #1

Post by D.O.S. Sun 27 Apr 2014, 00:14

(This ARC is a debatable canon on this site, made for interesting situations unique to D.O.S. and his creator, Dr. Richards. Other characters are allowed to participate in these events, long as it makes sense for them to be there. If you want to be included, PM me or O.W. for entry.)

Interacted SCP: SCP-978, "Desire Camera"

Reason: "We've done somewhat similar tests before in the past, just nothing like this. If animals and insects instigate a possible desire why can't D.O.S.? I'm sure we'll receive interesting results, or an answer to what would happen at the very least." - Dr. Richards

Preparation: Tests on numerous staff and Foundation officials will be taken first to assure there is no anomalies before testing with D.O.S. Results are all that are required.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rambilings of Foundation employees was an annoyance, but also an enjoyment. As little sense as that made, it made alot to D.O.S. and its technical thinking. While it was alot to take in with its increased perception, it also downed the automatons other senses. It was equilibrium. A calming equilibrium.

D.O.S. was currently waiting on Dr. Richard's arrivial. It had been stated for some time now that while D.O.S. was still being kept away from weaponry until further notice, that another idea had been instated so its creation was not a complete waste. The A.I. would be tested against some SCP's, ones that provoked little harm to a machine such as itself. D.O.S. found it a useful idea worth experimenting. Anything to make Dr. Richards not seem incompetant for creating it made the machine....happy. D.O.S. owed its creator that much for sentience.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

"Achieving Aspiration" D.O.S. SCP Interaction ARC #1 Empty Re: "Achieving Aspiration" D.O.S. SCP Interaction ARC #1

Post by O.W. Sun 27 Apr 2014, 14:53

Richards entered the testing area, late as usual. "Alright boys, let's get this show on the road," he spoke with a very commanding tone of voice, very uncharacteristic for the usually laid back engineer. He turned to one of the lab junior researchers assisting him, "Miss, please bring me SCP-978. We will begin with a more simple photo. D-Class 01238, please stand on the spot marked on the ground and maintain a neutral pose." He nods to a small 'X' marked onto the ground with duct tape.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 02:44