[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

32.474622, -16.471906

32.474622, -16.471906 30-91
    "mothman"

32.474622, -16.471906 Empty 32.474622, -16.471906

Post by "mothman" Sun 17 Aug 2014, 19:20

May 13,
    Somewhere off the coast of Brazil, international waters
    2200 Hrs

Someone talked. They knew I was here the moment I had boots on ground. No. Nononononono.
    Stuck in this cargoship, I don't know where. I don't even know if I'm still in the Atlantic. I'll see if I can't get one of the guards to get me on my feet to the medical bay for treatment, and I'll find the location.
    ==========

Update, May 14.

They're all dead. Kid, only 13, was in charge of me. Gave him mercy, threw him overboard for the sharks...Took his weapon, Shitty piece of junk shiv made of the back end of a sharpened fork...Managed to pry the cuffs off, made my way to the armory, took care of a few more of these goons, Ak74Us...They look walk talk like skinnys...Somalis. Pirates. Might be hired out...but In Brazil? Nuts...

Took me hours...But I killed every last one of them. Whoever they pledged allegiance to, it doesn't matter anymore...Radio was destroyed in the fight on the control deck, but the GPS Is still working, as well as the Morse Code Antenna. I'll relay a general S.O.S, and see what happens. There's enough provisions here to last for months...I should start the relay now...Looks like I'm in the Northern Atlantic.
    32.474622, -16.471906 30-91
    "mothman"

32.474622, -16.471906 Empty 54.7870694,-8.2816762

Post by "mothman" Wed 20 Aug 2014, 20:41

August 20

Made land somewhere. Ditched the tanker to use a boat...No cash in my pocket, I stumbled upon a bed and breakfast. The hosts were Godsends. Got a new set of threads, Used the phone to call The Local Agency. They said they would relay my message to Site 19. The message Follows.

"This is Agent Mothman. I am currently awaiting orders. I am at the GPS Coordinates as follows. I request a sitrep and immediate debrief before continuing on my mission...

This is Agent Mothman, Out."

The Host's daughter has been a particular item to me. She and I have gotten close these past few days...Nothing sexual...Just, a shoulder to lean on. Shanin. Too young for me. 16 isn't a great age to pine for a partner. She's a friend...I'll be sure to put a VIP tag on her for future reference...
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

32.474622, -16.471906 Empty Re: 32.474622, -16.471906

Post by Mozy Fri 03 Oct 2014, 12:25

On the date of October 3 a box is placed in the care of the local post master that covers the route. The package is stamped properly containing a mailing stamp, as if sent from 3 towns over. The package is delivered to the Post station for local delivery by the Special Care Delivery company.

The Package is 11 inch wide by twelve inches high weighing approximately 20 lbs. The package itself is wrapped in a happy birthday themed wrapping, with belated written in sharpie between the happy and birthday. The Contents of the package if opened contain a sealed PS4 region locked to the area, the PS4 functions normally. Upon activation of the PS4, if a fingerprint that is read when placed on the touch screen of the controller matches that of agent mothman the controller activates a protocol that when plugged into the PS4 next the data will be transferred that reveals a GPS location of a geocashe. At the geocash is a fingerprint reading device(located on the back of a vending machine) that when activated releases a capsule into the distribution section of the vending machine.

The distributed items are:
    False identification prepared for agent mothman, from drivers license to passport, the name of the Identity is Mathew George Park, son of Marshal and Lauren Park.

Mathew park was educated in grade school at Saint Johns Episcopal School, he followed that with studies at the secondary school of Tricounty Technical, taking the Culinary program, this was followed by his acceptance into culinary school graduating at age 23 and working as a sous chef for 3 years followed by a job change where he got into marketing for a small food supply company in his hometown. He is currently traveling to the US on business.

Also within the package is a note that states: "Matthew you are to travel to the US to meet with the Client, you are to tell them of our wares and what you have learned on your trip that would be of their interest. The note is signed R Haven. P.S. Sorry for the wait, I know you wanted to travel but you had to be in the company a while." The letter is written on stock watermarked with Special Culinary Providers.

The package also contains: money with "get a suit" scrawled on the envelope containing it, a one way ticket to JFK air port linked to Matthew Park and a contact number for arrival to provide transport.

Other than that there is a burner phone for Matthew Park.

(If you wish for me to remove this just ask as such, Sorry if the Grammar is not the most clear. )

Sponsored content

32.474622, -16.471906 Empty Re: 32.474622, -16.471906

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 14:37