[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Dr. Micheal Victor Magnus

Agent Zeke Greene
    Agent Zeke Greene

Dr. Micheal Victor Magnus Empty Dr. Micheal Victor Magnus

Post by Agent Zeke Greene Tue 26 Jul 2016, 12:03

Name: Dr. Micheal Victor Magnus
    Clearance Level: 3
    Job Description: manages all field research related operations on site

Physical characteristics:
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'4"
    Body Build: old yet surprisingly fit
    Eyes: pale blue
    Hair: light grey long wavy balding at the top

Bio:
    Hometown: Leeds, UK
    Education: Multiple P.H.D.s (too many to actually list on a standard agent file)
    Military History: Magnus has got to be one of the oldest living members alive today. Despite being a level 3 for decades and having had most of scientific occupations in the foundation under his belt and lived to tell the tale, his somewhat questionable approaches and methods over the years has perpetually teetering on the edge of promotion or retirement. His theories have led to some most hotly debated arguments between other members for years, so much so that even outright acts of violence have happened to such a degree that every once in a while these "nerd fights"* have been organized into a regular event in the training areas to minimize the damage to the scientific sector and members fortunately none of them end in anything life threatening.

*Geez I wonder who started that term? -Zeke

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 16:00