[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

5 posters

Dr. "Nightingale"

Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Dr. "Nightingale" Empty Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Wed 31 Jul 2013, 17:11

Dr. John "Nightingale" ████████ came to the Foundation's attention in 201█, when they somehow managed to hack into several Site's networks and databanks. Dr. "Nightingale" managed to access more than ██ files on various S.C.P.'s, and roughly ████ files and records on over ███ Foundation personnel before the Sites' network security systems stopped them. With the fear of the Foundation being exposed to the public, a worldwide security breach was declared, with Site 11's best technicians and computer experts attempting to track down the hacker. After 11 hours, the doctor's position was traced back to ██████████,  ████████, on the East Coast of the United States. Members of MTF Gamma-5 (A.K.A. "They're on our side, sir!") stationed in that area of the country were ordered to apprehend or terminate the subject. Gamma-5 took Nightingale into custody with little incident and brought him to Overwatch H.Q. per the Overseers' orders. The following is an excerpt from the interview with Nightingale.

O-5██: "Do you have any idea what you've gotten yourself into, kid?"
    Nightingale: "Yes sir."
    O-5█: "You do know that we're going to have to kill you, right?"
    Nightingale: "You wouldn't do that."
    O-██: "Really? And why is that?"
    Nightingale: "If you wanted me dead, you wouldn't have had me dragged all the way here. You would have had your guys shoot me the moment they kicked in my door. Boom! Dead! Problem solved. That's you're solution to the D-class. And probably the solution for me if I wasn't fifteen. No... You see some use for me. It's not everyday some high-school prodigy gets into your systems and finds top-secret information that the President probably doesn't even know. Like how so far, you haven't found some way to kill 682. Or how 173 can't move in direct eyesight. Or what Procedure 110-Montauk is. 'The Shy Guy', 'The 'Eye Pods'', 'The Living Gun', 'The Clockwork Virus', 'The Old AI', 'The Tickle Monster', I can go on forever, but I'll stop. So go ahead, if you want to kill me, I wouldn't blame you. You people could make my death look like an accident; or make it so that I might as well have never existed. But let me tell you something: I'm worth much more to you guys alive then dead."
    *Subject then fell silent and didn't speak for the rest of the interview.*

Dr. "Nightingale" was shortly afterwards recruited for the Foundation. He quickly "rose through the ranks" so to speak, earning the respect and trust of almost everyone he met. Nightingale is probably most well known for his research and experience with technological S.C.P.'s, such as 079, 914, 217, etc. Nightingale is also widely respected for not being afraid of any S.C.P., except for one. Dr. Nightingale is absolutely terrified of S.C.P. 106 (A.K.A. "The Old Man."), mainly because the previously mentioned S.C.P.'s corrosion effect resulted in the loss of his right hand (See Incident Report #106-██/██/201█.). The doctor now has a robotic prosthetic for his right hand from the wrist up. Unfortunately, this experience has left Nightingale very paranoid, glancing around constantly and talking to himself. Dr. Nightingale has no permanent station, instead moving between Sites on a regular basis.

Personality: Extremely intelligent for his age, rivaling that of the Foundation's greatest. Has an uncanny ability to understand all forms of technology, and is very adept with a computer. Has a calm demeanor but is very fidgety with lots of nervous energy. Very paranoid and talks to himself constantly, and prefers to be by himself. Can be very demented/sadistic at times, but is civil with others. Despite this, Dr. Nightingale will talk to people, albeit briefly, due to his social awkwardness. Mainly, however, the doctor will hold conversations with S.C.P.'s, and has been observed conversing with S.C.P.'s 079, 049, and even 131. Due to this, the doctor's mental state has been called into question and he has taken several psyche tests.
    Appearance: Average-size, slightly short for his age. Thin and not very strong.
    Hair: Short and brown, combed and brushed to the right.
    Eyes: Bright blue.
    Distinguishing features: Wears glasses, his right hand is robotic.
    Preferred armament: Carries a .357 revolver on him at all times since incident with S.C.P. 106.
    Notes:Seems to share some form of a "Friendly" relationship with S.C.P. 079, with 079 remembering him during every encounter they have. Dr. Nightingale is to be kept under close observation whenever he is around S.C.P. 079.
    Constantly reports to the O-5x's themselves. Dr. Nightingale is extremely loyal to the Foundation and very dedicated to his work.
    To date, Dr. Nightingale has worked with approximately ███ S.C.P. objects. Some S.C.P.'s the doctor has worked with include: 079, 173, 914, 127, 682, 217, 131, 096, 049, 229, 053, 239, as well as others (Notice: Dr. Nightingale has outright refused to work with the S.C.P. 106 Project after Incident #106-██/██/201█.).

Last edited by Dr. "Nightingale" on Thu 01 Aug 2013, 08:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix a couple of things.)
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Dr. "Nightingale" Empty Re: Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by The "Oblivion" Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:19

(OOC: Very well refined profile with a great deal information. The character so far is very intruiging. I have good expectations. The effort applied is impressive.
    Profile approved.
    Welcome to the community.)
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 01 Aug 2013, 15:14

(OOC: Thanks. Glad to be a part of this.) Smile
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:28

(Glad we have another doctor was getting lonely welcome man and goodluck.)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:26

Needs age clearance level . They do not work directly under 0-5 there is tech also amnesiacs would have been applied and him monitored and researchers do not carry firearms
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:31

Thank you for telling me that, Mozy (Sarcasm.). I was just about to edit this. Which is a damn shame because I really liked this character. If someone could point out what should be revised or worked on, I'd really appreciate it.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:11

Ok let me point it out again Age, height, weight, Clearance Level, And honestly When have you heard of someone hacking a network that is completely separate. if anything they would run a separate network with the Classified data, Their own servers probably would not connect to out going networks because that is how secure things are kept secure, local networks bro and how would you acqire the equipment necessary to process at the rate needed to hack the system?
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:17

Yeah, you've got a point. I didn't read about the Foundation's separate network until after I made this. My bad, I'm fixing it. Anything else you think could be fixed, or is that it?
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:32

(Damn, this character is a bad ████ for replying to the O5 like that. Ok from what I read, Nightingale is just a hacker now right, has no age, or past jobs?)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:32

(OOC you now we have a skype group right? And I will tell you more after you get your updates done. Thank you for being so calm about this.)
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:36

Lola Nova wrote:(Damn, this character is a bad ████ for replying to the O5 like that. Ok from what I read, Nightingale is just a hacker now right, has no age, or past jobs?)
    That's about right. I was going for a teenager (Sixteen.) to make things interesting, but the newest character template has me re-thinking the age.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:45

(Good thinking. Add the I changes I mentioned Asap, please.)
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:51

(What age should I make him? I'm still going for a young age. Like twenty? Twenty five?)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:54

I would say twenty-five, twenty is a little too young.
    Lola Nova
    Lola Nova

Post by Lola Nova Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:55

(Agreed, maybe 27 if you want him to still have Foundation experience.)
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 29 Aug 2013, 13:58

That'll probably work. How old would you have to be to have Level 3 Clearance?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 07:26