[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers")

Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers") Empty Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers")

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:00

Name: Marcus Fuchs

Clearance Level: Level 3

Occupation: Member of Mobile Task Force Pi-1, Specialize in tracking and containment of potential SCP objects in heavily-populated areas around the world.

Equipment: former SAS body armor (identified by the SAS patch stitched into his left shoulder sleeve) K-Bar knife, MP5 for urban deployments, along with a Sig P226.

Current Location: transferred to site-19 after Incident-B- ██████

Bio: Prior to recruitment, Fuchs was a member of the British SAS (Special Air Service) between the years of ████ - ████. He was recruited for his extensive knowledge in urban combat situations, having applied this knowledge to operations with MTF Pi-1. He was born in London, England of a German Father and Irish Mother. Fuchs has extensive knowledge with Sub-Machine guns, along with knowledge of multiple martial arts fighting techniques.

(OOC: Hey, this is one of my first time roleplaying, I would like any feedback on how to improve my profile! Thank you! Smile)

Zorua
    Zorua

Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers") Empty Re: Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers")

Post by Zorua Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:05

OOC: Aproved, and it's pretty good
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers") Empty Re: Marcus Fuchs Mobile Task Force Pi-1 (aka "City Slickers")

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:12

(OOC: Thank you! Do you have any tips like how to type? I see some people using asterisks to describe action, and others using quotations as stuff. Is there a specific one people are supposed to use or is it up to the player?)
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:14

OOC: It's really up to you.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:18

OOC: fair enough. Also who is acting Admin here?
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:20

Great profile! welcome to the site. I can tell me and you will get along just fine. Do you plan on participating in missions?
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:21

SYBIL~ wrote:Great profile! welcome to the site. I can tell me and you will get along just fine. Do you plan on participating in mission?
    OOC: Yes do you?
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:27

OOC: Also the would be Sybil.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:28

OOC: call me O.W. by the way.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:29

OOC: Are there any missions coming up that would suit me? Are there any things I'm required to do as an accepted member of the site?
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:30

OOC: There's a mission coming up for AWCY?
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:34

OOC: Is the AWCY? mission something more urban? Cause I want my character to work within his elements. I don't want to have the jack-of-all trades character that I've been seeing a lot on this site.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:37

(OOC: Yeah it's urban I plan to have it in a city; probably warehouse of some sort.)
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:39

OOC: Are there any encounters with the Chaos Insurgency as of yet? cause I gotta say they are one of the more interesting groups in the Foundation Universe.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:51

I control most of the Chaos Insurgency based operations on this site.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:56

OOC: Any recommended reading then?
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Fri 16 Aug 2013, 16:57

OOC: I'd just say the Blitzkrieg Aftermath. nothing else really.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:02

Thank you for the timeline.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:27

you should get more respect for making that. building timelines is a bit of a pain in the ████. working with spreadsheets in general is a pain in the ████.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:29

SYBIL~ wrote:you should get more respect for making that. building timelines is a bit of a pain in the ████. working with spreadsheets in general is a pain in the ████.
    I have to agree there. Spreadsheets are the bain of my existence.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:39

you working in engineering or something? The only people I know of that do that kinda estimate are construction workers and Engineers.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 17:43

ah. interesting job. You could go into the Navy as a Seabee or something with that degree.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Fri 16 Aug 2013, 18:09

understandable. The military life isn't for everyone. You'll probably make more money in civi contracting anyways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 02:52