[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge

EchoFourDelta
    EchoFourDelta

Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge Empty Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge

Post by EchoFourDelta Thu 15 May 2014, 13:25

Name: Jason Dodridge

Clearance Level: SCL-TS4[058-SCI/354-SCI/939-SCI/940-SCI/966-SCI]

Occupation: AMTF Nu-7 Alpha-1-1-Actual (Forward), SCP-SOD/GOC-PSYCHICS Field Liaison (Forward-Provisional - Case Designate "Sparkplug"), Special Operations Directorate Evaluation Officer (Provisional)

Job Description: AMTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" Alpha Company (Assault Element), 1st Platoon, 1st Squad Leader (while on forward rotation). Performs in a field liaison and advisory capacity with Global Occult Coalition PSYCHICS operatives during joint operations within AMTF's area of operations and during provisional detached duty; serves in an advisory capacity for personnel being screened for duty selection by AMTF Nu-7

Vital Identification:

Personal History/SRB Summary - Sealed 151200SMAY14:

Pre-SCP Service Decorations:

SCP Service Decorations:

Previous Units:

Informal Behavior Typology:

Last edited by EchoFourDelta on Thu 15 May 2014, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge Empty Re: Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge

Post by The "Oblivion" Thu 15 May 2014, 17:05

Approved by me. It's nice to have you back old friend.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge Empty Re: Mobile Task Force Operative G6E Jason Dodridge

Post by O.W. Sat 17 May 2014, 17:05

Best profile I've seen. Plain and simple. Glad to see you're back, feel free to message me with any concerns you might have.

-O.W.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:44