[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4)

The
    The "Oblivion"

Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4) Empty Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4)

Post by The "Oblivion" Thu 02 Jan 2014, 15:04

In a hotel situated in some place somewhere, touched by civilisation, was a room. located behind a door at the end of a long hallway, tucked away discreteley among the many doors which lined the long walls of a corridor on one of the upper floors. The closed door seemed to have been decorated less than the other doors in the corridor. It lacked a distinct number which would have marked the specific zone of the building. The door's round knob was identical to the rest however, and attempts on twisting it would only lead to failure in opening the now obvious locked door. Behind that door was a small closet with what appears to be a makeshift coat hanger on the wall to the right. If that hook was to be twisted clockwise. at a ninety degree angle, a faint click noise can be heard somewhere within the wood. Next, the back wall of the closet will smoothly swing open to reveal a medium sized room with windows to the right that are covered mostly with blinds. You would also notice that a rather yound man would be sat motionless in front of two computer monitors, facing the far wall. Nudging him softly from the back would probably end up with either his face on a keyboard or your hand suddenly being grabbed. One thing for sure is that the young man is in a light slumber...
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4) Empty Re: Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4)

Post by The "Oblivion" Fri 03 Jan 2014, 14:45

Light from the mid-day sun pierced the softly lit room through the small horizontal gaps in the blinds on the glass windows. The penetrating streaks of light contrasted with the surroundings, but it also complemented at the same time. The computer monitors are all switched on and Justin's eyes opened and stared at the monotonous results on the screen. He yawned and stretched as he rose from his seat. "..." He walks towards the windows and peers through the blinds. "I need food..."
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4) Empty Re: Room 338 of the ████████ hotel (a.k.a. The "Oblivion"'s Auxiliary Unit 4)

Post by The "Oblivion" Fri 03 Jan 2014, 17:44

Justin reaches down into the left front pocket of his pants and pulls out his loaded wallet. He inspects it and examines the content inside. "Eight fifty dollar bills," he thought to himself. "I need a new client soon if I'm planning on purchasing new equipment." He sighs and continues to stare out the window looking down at the street far below.
    The
    The "Oblivion"

Post by The "Oblivion" Fri 21 Feb 2014, 06:43

Ding Doo Du!
    A lifeless computer monitor suddenly lit up with radiance accompanied with a quick little melody signaling a message has been received. The young man residing in the room whom was sleeping in awkward position on the floor, after falling of his chair, opened his eyes as his uncomfortable rest was disturbed. Led on his side, he spoke, "████. I fell asleep again..." with a slightly muffled voice as half his face hugged the wooden floor. He rose to his feet yawning while trying to say "My back feels funny" as he stretched with his arms over his head. "Well..." He leans over to the monitor that woke him up. "What do we have here?" He grabs his keyboard and starts tapping on a few keys in quick succession. "Three new client request..." Justin's voice remained a slow monotonous tone, but as he continued to read the messages in his head, when he finally spoke as if replying to present person his voice sounded more natural. "Okay. I'll see what I can do." He straightens his back and sighs. He looks around examining his surroundings and sighs again. "I've been in this room for nearly three days. I think it would be sensible to go out..." Justin grabs his coat, looks at the security feed and then proceeds to exit the hidden spare room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 06:13