[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

3 posters

Doctor Jackie "Wyvern" ████████

Dr. Wyvern
    Dr. Wyvern

Doctor Jackie "Wyvern" ████████  Empty Doctor Jackie "Wyvern" ████████

Post by Dr. Wyvern Sun 02 Feb 2014, 17:56

Name: Dr. Jackie ████████ , more commonly known as 'Wyvern'
    Clearance Level: 2
    Job Description: Dr. ████████  is usually assigned to make sure anything of 'Safe' class is maintained properly, and to make sure sentient Safe classes are happy, such as SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B for example. If absolutely nessecary, she will also maintain any Euclids. She is not yet authorized to manage Keter class SCP.

Physical characteristics
    Sex: Female
    Height: 6'1
    Body Build: Dr. ████████ has more muscle mass than apparent fat on her body, as she claims to go to a gym regularly "in case I get jumped by some [DATA EXPUNGED]." This muscle is more apparent in her upper body than her lower.
    Eyes: Green
    -Dr. ████████ notes that she does wear colored contacts, and that her eyes are really "a muddy brown".
    Hair: Dr. ████████ has medium length blonde hair, most commonly in a messy bun. She is known to die strips of it red "just for fun, why are you even asking me about this?".

Bio: Dr. ████████ grew up with a fear of all things supernatural, mostly up until age 17. At that point in her life, she was first exposed to an SCP. One day, her parents brought home a muddied child that she has now identified as a specimen of SCP-1076. Dr. ████████ lost most of her self-esteem as her parents slowly ignored her in favor of the specimen. She began noticing as her parents became malnourished and dirty, obsessing over this child. Eventually, she researched this phenomenom with the child. After making a post on a forum that appeared to be dedicated to the supernatural, that she later discovered was dedicated specifically to SCP, someone sent her a PM saying it was most likely SCP-1076, and included a brief description, asking if they were correct.. She contacted the foundation immediately. But by the time agents were dispatched to contain this specimen, her parents had died of self-neglect. For reasons beyond her knowledge, Dr. ████████ 's fear turned into curiousity. She was put in the care of her godmother until college. She spent her years researching the monsters she had previously been afraid of. Slenderman, the Bogeyman, Bigfoot, [DATA EXPUNGED], and most prominently, SCP-1076. As soon as she got her doctorate, she was drafted into the SCP Foundation. She was put on janitor duty for her first bit at the foundation, eventually becoming authorized as a doctor. Even though it has been several years, she maintains a particular hatred of all specimens of SCP-1076, and will become irritated if asked to maintain a specimen, or if even mentioned in small talk.
    She does not disclose her surname for personal reasons, and prefers being addressed as "Wyvern" instead of "Jackie" or "Jacquelyn".

Last edited by Dr. Wyvern on Mon 03 Feb 2014, 14:35; edited 1 time in total
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Doctor Jackie "Wyvern" ████████  Empty Re: Doctor Jackie "Wyvern" ████████

Post by Doctor LOC Sun 02 Feb 2014, 22:58

I like it its good detailed and seems to be well thought out I think its good some grammar errors but nothing you can see with out looking carefully at.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Mon 03 Feb 2014, 10:13

I got this IF you want to help PM me, I am just noting some things nee to be worked on, just respond on here if you are willing to work on it.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Mon 03 Feb 2014, 14:15

A note that I will tell you is that It is almost impossible to find SCP files if you re not a member of the public. The SCP recruits people you do not apply to them you are selected, I would advise you to have found out about 1076 through a forum moderated by the SCP foundation but the exact file was not available to you.
    Doctor LOC
    Doctor LOC

Post by Doctor LOC Mon 03 Feb 2014, 14:30

well mozy it could be she is saying something was leaked it could be something that slipped under the foundation's radar.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Mon 03 Feb 2014, 14:45

I would say the character is feasible, I will say Probationary green-light feel free to post with the character. But if a mod says stuff needs to be changed you should change it, I would suggest showing up at ethics office we can get you set up there either paycheck will be handled at hat point or we can work with fleshing out what you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 21:27