[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Once a traitor....( ARC )

Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Once a traitor....( ARC ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once a traitor....( ARC )

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Sat 13 Dec 2014, 18:00

Nightingale was growing frustrated with them dodging his questions with intentionaly vague responses, "I need some God damn answers, that's what I need!" He snapped. Nightingale realized that talking back to this guy probably wasn't the best idea, but everything about this situation just screamed "wrong". And he knew that it was never a good sign when that happened.

"I don't like being left in the dark about these kinds of things! Do the O5's even know about this? If they don't, then you can just find someone else because I'm not getting involved."

Post by Guest Mon 15 Dec 2014, 09:19

" 05's orders , this has to be kept under wraps , we need to follow our lead for now ." Smith  raises his eyebrow and grins" fund proof that Sinclair is really a traitor and I'll give you the entire information on what is going on , I'll give you my word ok Dr.Nightingale  " Smith looks at the nervous Guard " I'm sorry for getting you the worst guard in my group, now I will try to be of help for you ....to an extent , I still have to interrogate Ms.McAlister "
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Mon 15 Dec 2014, 13:29

"I need to know now! Not later! What part of that don't you understand?" Nightingale exclaimed, glaring at the man. Something wasn't right, and he was going to find out.

"With all due respect sir, I'm not doing anything else until you tell me what this is all about!" He meant it too, this entire mess was driving him up the wall.

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 09:28

“ Oh ok, you need to know let me tell you every single detailed of classified data that i know off....in fact why not give you level 4 access as well “ After Smith was done with his sarcastic rant he grinned “ Since I don't like to see you frustrated I’ll cut you a break , Dr.Sinclair may be in possession of Classified data of several of our newly captured and most confidential S.C.P’s that we have in this Site  , if that kind of information were to be handed to our enemies we would be in serious ████ . Now Dr.Nightingale I think you know that Already ,well the other reason is that traitors like Sinclair are unknowns we need to find out why and how has he managed to slip by us for years , I wanna find out everything i can on Sinclair and not only will the foundation catch him , we will find out who he is working for what group of interest wants our intel and if they are planning an attack “
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Wed 17 Dec 2014, 14:14

Was that so hard? Nightingale thought to himself, sighing as he pulled out his P.D.A. and typed on a few keys. He looked up at Mr. Smith, "Which S.C.P.'s?"

Nightingale brought up Sinclair's file on his tablet, reading through it in an attempt to find anything that he could investigate further "Maybe there was something in his history that could shed some light on things."

He glanced back up at Smith, noting the man's rather irritated expression on his face.
    "I apologize for asking so many questions, sir. But I need to have as much information as I can if I want to have any chance of helping."

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:09

"  I  really can't tell you , I'll just tell you it's a lot of Keter files missing " Smith looked at the doctor " I know that you need information doctor , but I'm in no place to give you . If you want I can assist you in other ways , do you need coffee or any other staff to help you out ?" 
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 01 Jan 2015, 20:31

((OOC I will be busy for a bit AIMUS & nigtingale we should contact over PM to figure out where the arc is going.)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Wed 11 Feb 2015, 09:06

Raphael enters the IT room noticing the unpleasant atmosphere and the body language of Nightingale. From the paperwork and Nightingale's body language, Raphael knows there is a protocol being broken.
    The man wearing black like everyday is a funeral and he is selling caskets alerts Raphael that someone stepped in without following proper channels. Raphael Closes the door as he enters and states "Doctor Nightingale, why are you not in your lab? There are things to be done and there are better people to be doing this." Raphael takes a second to breathe before starting again "I don't need to know who you think you are or what you are doing here Smith, but you are doing it wrong. In your haste anyone with a brain can make connections, and at this point your mark should know you are onto him. Dress a little less inconspicuous in the future, secondly there probably has been a note to the owner of the computer that the devise has been compromised. It is not as if it would have been impossible for him to put tracking software on his own device, you should have avoided touching it. Lastly let Dr. Nightingale go for the moment, I will deal with him. Good try but don't put people with Nightingale's history get close access to that many files we have regulated access for a reason."

Post by Guest Sun 26 Apr 2015, 10:17

(ok brake is over , let's continue PM me asap)
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Mon 04 May 2015, 15:46

Nightingale looked at the man who had just entered. He remembered seeing him around the Site before, his name was Raphael and he was a member of Ethics, if he recalled correctly. The expression on his face was one of simple annoyance... Then again, he always seemed to have that expression.
    Smith on the other hand, looked like he wanted to punch a hole in the wall. And Stelling appeared to be on the verge of another panic attack.
    What the hell did I get dragged into? Nightingale thought to himself, before walking a little too quickly to stand next to Raphael.
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Mon 04 May 2015, 15:48

(Sorry about the delay.)
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Tue 12 May 2015, 17:35

Raphael turns to Nightingale saying "A word with you in the hall." Raphael steps into the hall with Nightingale and closes the door. Looking at Nightingale he states " We are going to be taking a trip to my office. Explain what you have learned there. "
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Fri 15 May 2015, 14:17

"Uh, sure. Yeah." Nightingale said, casting a glance back at the closed door before falling into step with Raphael.
    "Alright, what was that all about?" Nightingale asked the Ethics worker, "And how much trouble am I in because of it?"
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Tue 19 May 2015, 12:38

Raphael looks to the researcher and states "Well what did you do there that would cause you trouble?" The two proceed to the Ethics office where Raphael brings Nightingale to his office locking the door behind them. Following the door being locked Raphael says" Well you are not permitted too much use of computers with your background, also there might be trouble. We need to do more to figure out what before we start unnecessary conflict. Dr Aimus is apparently acting with rogue abandon and it seems there is a need to clean up. Otherwise the work you were doing was without proper filing and it was ordered by someone who is not properly addressing their movement to this base. Any questions?" Raphael sighs "Sign this Non disclosure agreement stating that what you have heard is not to be repeated." Raphael Places a packet of paper with red X's and a sticky note reading "Sign and date at the X's"
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Tue 19 May 2015, 13:51

"Why Aimus, though?" Nightingale said, nervously pacing in front of Raphael's desk, "I've seen the guy work before and never once have I suspected him of doing anything wrong or shady."

He rubs the back of his neck with his human hand before continuing, "I mean, what could he gain from all this? Money? I don't know..."

Nightingale pauses and looks at the stack of papers in front of him, raising an eyebrow at Raphael, "Really?"
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Tue 19 May 2015, 20:02

Raphael looks at him "Yes you have to sign them, it helps keep our employment. Why not Aimus? The best spies are the ones you least expect, and as for why he would do it, I have no clue. You sort of have to sign the forms, and if you agree to certain terms I can file some paperwork to assure you can help with this and find your answers." Raphael starts grabbing the requisite forms while talking just as a small hope that Nightingale accepts to work against his workmate and dig into the truth.
    Dr.
    Dr. "Nightingale"

Post by Dr. "Nightingale" Thu 21 May 2015, 14:12

Nightingale shrugs, "I'm deep enough in this mess as it is, might as well keep going."
    He takes out a pen and begins filling out the forms, the tiny hydraulic whir of his right hand being the only sound in the room.
    Ethics and their paperwork... Christ I feel bad for them. Nightingale thinks to himself, skimming over the legal and administrative jargon the paper held that promised "Appropriate disciplinary action" for telling anyone about this event. He'd had to sign a couple of forms like this in the past, but that didn't make it any less tedious or boring.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Thu 28 May 2015, 20:28

Raphael waits patiently listening to the sound of pen on paper, thinking of the next step in the progress before saying "It seems Aimus is not exactly acting under proper protocol with reference to the Foundation, but in general something went pear shape. To say it simply someone came in with no prior authority, stirred up the hornets nest and may have alerted Aimus we are on his tail. At this point we need to reclaim our research and our researcher. Otherwise lets see what he is up to think you can track his activities?" Raphael waits for the response.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 18:07

Pulling up to the bar Banks figured Mozy must be at. Stepping out of his car, the agent looks at the establishment. Throwing his smoke to the side, Banks stomps on it before walking towards it. A scowl set on his face.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:14

Standing Raphael flashes Banks a hand sign to follow him, after banks enters the bar. Raphael enters the bathroom waiting for banks.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:21

Banks follows, entering in the bathroom and making sure he closes the door behind him. Turning back he waits for him to speak.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:31

Raphael tells Banks "Apply a tracker bug let's leave I know who and what you are put the tag on we might get his  benefactors as well." Raphael heads out of the bar and proceeds to call his home jumping into normal conversation.
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:40

Zor walks out, finding the only man in a lab coat.  After 'accidentally' bumping into the man, using his knowledge of slight of hand.  He slips the tracker onto him and goes outside to his car, "done."
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Sun 20 Sep 2015, 20:50

Raphael Exits the bar and knocks on the car window of the waiting banks "I have been drinking a bit we are going the same way and taxi's are expensive."
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Sun 20 Sep 2015, 21:11

"I'm not sure about you, but I'm going back to base," Banks says pressing a button to unlock the passenger side door. Things had gone better then expected here, finding the man they were looking for hadn't been all that hard. Now all they needed to do was wait, an when he went to meet up with his contact they'd nail him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 21:47