[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

4 posters

Once a traitor....( ARC )

Once a traitor....( ARC ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once a traitor....( ARC )

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 07:42

( Ooc: aimus isn't wearing a lab coat, he is wearing regular clothing , maybe you put it in his jacket )

Aimus had waited for an hour now an no one had shown up to meet with him , he got up and put his phone in his jacket feeling the tracker thinking it was spare change . He decided to go to another bar location , maybe this wasn't a safe spot any more .
    This got aimus worried and looked around the bar , no one was there from the site , he was suspicious and checked his phone for bugs , then his bag and his pants , nothing he checked his coat and got the thing he tought was a coin turned out to be a tracker " well ████ , I must be getting sloppy " . He said with a disappointed sigh at himself and decided to try to outsmart the foundation . But how?
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 07:46

Sitting in the car waiting for Mozy to get in, Banks takes out the tracker he placed on Aimus. He was pretty sure that the doctor couldn't have found it but he was going to watch, just to make sure something wasn't up.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 07:56

He couldn't destroy it and he couldn't place it on someone else they would see its not him , he would ditch his jacket and leave it there and go off from the back and try to not get caught . He had to move quick that trick wouldn't work for long 10 minutes at most .
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:00

Banks continued watching, seeing the tracker start moving the suddenly stop as Aimus placed it on the chair.  Once it stopped moving he sighed putting the tracking device away.  He would check again later, but it seemed they'd been found out. Getting out of the car, he ran around to the back. There's no way the doctor would take the easiest route of escape would he?

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:26

Aimus opened the door from the back and got his hand gun out and kicked the door runing looking for a way to escape , he noticed a shadow coming from the right so he took a left turn and another left hoping he had brought a dangerous SCP , other than a special acid and his gun
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:29

Banks sped after the figure taking the two lefts. Pulling his gun from it's holster he fires a shot aiming for the man's calf. He wasn't aiming to kill just stop him from running.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:40

Aimus yelled in pain and fell down .
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:41

Banks approaches the man, his gun trained on his back. Upon reaching him Steven reaches down to pull him up.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:43

" screw you !" aimus yelled in pain , trying to shoot the man in the foot
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 08:47

The shot ricoches off the steel toed boot lodging itself into a dumpster. Picking the man up Steven swings the doctor's arm around his shoulder, walking back towards his car.
    "Let's go get you patched up, then you and I can have a nice long chat back at the base." Banks says using his free hand to slide his gun back into his holster.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Mon 21 Sep 2015, 10:54

Raphael Hearing the commotion decides it is high time to call a ride from the foundation to pick up himself and whoever else was available because driving your own car as get away from a gun fight is a good way to get caught on traffic cams. Also the foundation vehicles tend to be stain resistant. The call was made after the first shot was heard. The effective use of a short term cell jammer gave the car some time to get there, but they didn't need time because when a field agent with a need for speed gets permission to floor it they will. It took three minuets by the clock for the minivan to pull up. Sterile Cleaning Partnership labeled on the side. Raphael entered the minivan as it then pulled into the alleyway near the bar.

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 12:51

Aimus squirmed and tried to get away from the mans grasp " I'm not going back there!"
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Mon 21 Sep 2015, 13:41

Steven's grasp on the man tightens, walking up to the van. There's a pain in his foot, while the bullet that Aimus had fired had bounced off his steel toed boots, it didn't mean that the shot hadn't done some damage. Getting to the back doors, Banks pulls one open. Letting his grip go slack for a second he attempts to put the Doctor in the back of the van.

Post by Guest Wed 23 Sep 2015, 13:34

Aimus. Made one last desperate attempt and made a knee to the mans crotch before being put into the van and started to run away turning on a distress beacon to his secret employers .
    Zorua
    Zorua

Post by Zorua Wed 23 Sep 2015, 15:50

Banks gritting his teeth let go of Aimus, grabbing the file he fell back into the van. Watching the doctor run off, Banks swore the next time the two of them crossed paths, he would bring the traitor in.
    Mozy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Mozy Wed 23 Sep 2015, 17:26

The van diesel, drives quickly away as a law enforcement vehicle approached the location with alarms blaring. The veil of darkens prevents the police from finding much but the people in front of the bar saw a man run around back and the staff saw one man leave the back. The police find blood but it is not known the cause weather a bar fight or some other issue. The bar staff give some general comments about the looks of the man who left the back and who sat at the bar, The man who entered the bar and left shortly after to be seen running about was not remembered and no more was made than a comment. The customers were very drunk at the time and left to go home. The investigation will be put as a cold case but the cops may be on look out for the suspects for a few months.

Post by Guest Thu 24 Sep 2015, 12:05

Aimus sighed in relief once he got rid of those agents , he still had a lot of case files in his pen drive but the more recent cases he stole were still hard copy and lost a weeks worth of work . He decide to call his employer once he knew he was safe .

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2016, 09:42

To : all personel
    From:%F)EJRFFSOJVASDVSDJCSNVFONVDFIJVMP:SACDOFJWEFPNMWWEFNIPWENEWOPFEWOJFWOFPJWEFWEJMFKPWKF<WEEOEWOEWO>
    Subect: YOU FOOLS LOST!

Dear members of Site-19,
    I the best if not the greatest industrial spy of all time will like to congratulate you on being my greatest heist yet ! My employers have begrudgingly let me send this email to you dimwits, I don’t usually do this but I really wanted to rub my winnings in the face of Banks that smug little prick. I got away with information and you can’t catch me. Lets say in an hour or so after this email is sent I will be a ghost with a new face and identity. It’s nothing personal my good friends, it’s just the nature of bureaucracy.

I bid you adieu

kind regards
    Adrian Smoke( aka Aimus Sinclair)

P.S: If you are looking for an infiltrator, just write a bigger check than the other guy Wink.

The man that was once named Aimus rode in an expensive car through the desert highway like a damn car commercial, he smiled to himself with self gratification. As the boiling heat of the Dessert hit Adrian's face wondering where he will go next, he decided a nice long break was the ideal thing for him. He smiled one thing was certain, wherever he was going he was going to get a nice tan from it.

[Mission status : Completed]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 15:37