[EXPUNGED] - The Underground SCP Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there guys, Angel here. My alias on youtube is MissShadowLovely. Now it’s time for you guys to help each other. [This site is not affiliated with the Official SCP Wiki.]

New users look towards agent files for a good place to start, once there you can make a character. The mods will give advice on how to have your character fit in with the others.
///SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCESSED FROM AN UNKNOWN SOURCE. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER UPDATES///

2 posters

Amsterdam (C.I. counter offensive)

Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Amsterdam (C.I. counter offensive) Empty Amsterdam (C.I. counter offensive)

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 22 Aug 2013, 19:28

A Black Jeep pulls into a small alley within Amsterdam. Marcus gets out of the Jeep, pulling his MP5 with him. He slings the gun over his shoulder and looks over the alley. It is empty except for the Jeep, the only things placed with in the alley are a few garbage cans, filled with what looks like old trash long over due for a pick-up. Marcus sighs and checks his equipment again. He tugged at his khaki Kevlar vest, all the pockets on the front filled with extra ammo clips for his Sub-Machine Gun. He felt his knee pads, securing them one last time to ensure he wouldn't end up breaking it if he finds himself in some sticky situation. He grabbed his sunglasses from the center console and slide them on his face. He looked down into the seat and grabbed his hat, securing it upon his head before grabbing his Walkie Talkie from his side and speaking in a gruff voice, "Plan is a go, I repeat, the plan is a go. Begin movement into the A.O." When he finished his statement he placed the device back onto his side and began to make his way towards the red light district.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Amsterdam (C.I. counter offensive) Empty Re: Amsterdam (C.I. counter offensive)

Post by O.W. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 19:34

O.W. speaks into his headset, "We read you loud and clear. Moving to first target area." O.W. motions for Sybil to follow him. She nods and holds her pistol tightly in her hand, her knuckles going white. O.W. looks back and begins speaking softly, "Calm down. Don't let your nerves get to you now."
        She nods and whispers in a barely audible voice, ""Alright...sorry dad." She loosens her grip on the weapon and follows him into the district.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 22 Aug 2013, 20:40

Marcus exits the alleyway and looks both ways down the street. There are few people wandering around now. many of the people are either drunk or high on some sort of mind altering drug. He lights a cigarette and begins to walk down the sidewalk, he exhales, letting smoke out of his nostrils and mouth. he begins speaking in rough, broken form of the local language. He finds his way to the nearest brothel, and waits outside for both O.W. and Sybil to arrive.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:27

O.W. and Sybil round the corner, both still holding their pistols out in the open. O.W. walks up to Marcus and speaks in a hushed tone, "This the place?"
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 22 Aug 2013, 21:46

Marcus respond in a similar tone, "Yes, this is the starting location. Stack up on me. We'll breach the area." He holds the Sub-Machine Guns to his chest. He takes the cigarette and flicks the cherry. He take one last drag and flicks the cigarette into the canal.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 22 Aug 2013, 22:31

Both O.W. and Sybil nod to him, following his orders and stacking up behind him. O.W. speaks, "ready on your mark."
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Sat 24 Aug 2013, 21:30

Marcus stands by the door, nodding in acknowledgement to both O.W. and Sybil. He removes to explosive charges from a pouch on his side and plants them on the door. He removes the detonator and grips it tightly in his hand, "On the count of three...one...two...THREE!" He detonates the charges, blowing the door off the hinges. The door smacks against the inside of the building as Marcus moves swiftly into the room. He immediately spots several women standing in the stairwell. They turn to face him, showing their faces to him. The first is Caucasian, appearing about 5'9 in height. She has a shocked expression frozen on her face. The others, both appearing African, have scowls on their faces as they remove pistols from their sides and begin to fire rounds at Marcus. He quickly ducks into cover behind a counter, narrowly missing the bullets as they begin flying across the room.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Sat 24 Aug 2013, 21:56

O.W. and Sybil both enter the room. They train their weapons on their opponents and fire off rounds at them. The pistol rounds from Sybil's gun rip into the first attackers head, splattering brain matter against the wall behind her. Her body falls to the ground motionless. O.W.'s rounds manage to go through the second woman's leg, sending her to the ground with a yelp of pain.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:20

Marcus quickly moves to finish off the woman on the ground, kicking the gun out of her hand before slamming the heel of his boot down on the woman's face, rendering her unconscious. "Take care of the one behind me," He says in a gruff voice.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:25

O.W. moved behind Marcus and quickly incapacitated the terrified woman, bringing his elbow up and slamming it into her nose, sending her to the floor.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Sun 25 Aug 2013, 13:39

Marcus manages to cuff the two unconscious people. He brings his weapon up at the ready listening intently to the footsteps above them. "They are moving around up there. I expect it's probably going to be more Insurgency operatives. Be ready." He slowly begins to make his way up the stairs.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:46

O.W. and Sybil slowly creep up the stairs behind Marcus, holding their weapons at the ready.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:49

Marcus kicks in the door, moving into the room quickly. He fires a few bullets at the men in the room, then falls to the ground, riddled with bullets.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 29 Aug 2013, 21:55

O.W. and Sybil enter the room, pointing their guns at the Chaos Insurgency Operatives. "Come quietly, we do have permission to use lethal force," O.W. utters the statement without emotion, barely registering the body at his feet.
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:07

The Operatives stand motionless, paying little attention to the two Foundation agents. One of the operatives looks at O.W., ""You really think you intimidate me?" He turns to face them fully, ""You fuckin' Foundation Agents think you're tough ████. You think you're protecting the world?" He holds a pistol out at the two of them, slowly pulling the trigger. The gun fires, letting out a small flag with the word BANG! on it. The man speaks again, "Operation Monkey Wrench is a go." Marcus sweeps his leg out and brings O.W. to the ground, quickly plunged a knife in his throat.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:10

O.W. only manages to produce a small gurgling noise before he goes still. Sybil looks at Marcus, holding her gun shakily, "H-How are you alive?"
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:12

Marcus slowly gets to his feet, pulling the bloodied knife from O.W.'s throat. He gives a wicked smile and speaks softly, "They're blanks dumbass," He begins to laugh.
    O.W.
    O.W.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by O.W. Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:18

She drops the gun, looking at Marcus with wild eyes, "You're...gonna let me live right? I don't even like the Foundation! ████ those people! Take me with you to the Insurgency...I'll come quietly...
    Marcus Fuchs
    Marcus Fuchs

Post by Marcus Fuchs Thu 29 Aug 2013, 22:32

Marcus stops laughing and looks at her with a scowl, "You think you can just turn sides like that!?" He smacks her with the butt of his pistol, sending her to the ground, "You think you're worth a ████!?" He kicks her in the side, audibly hearing her ribs snap under the force of his boot, "You fucking scumbag!" He slams the heel of boot into her chest, pointing his pistol at her head, "I hope you and your fucking pussy father burn in the lowest pits of hell." He pulls the trigger, splattering her brain against the floor. He turns away, walking towards the other Insurgency Operatives, picking up a ringing cell phone on top of a box, a solemn voice speaking slowly, "Was the operation a success?"
    Marcus looks back at the bodies, "Yes sir. Preparing for Extraction now." He hangs up the phone and assists the other operatives with taking the information they need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 04:25